- OFM connects individuals or cannabis companies looking to enter the industry with potential investors and capital financing to fund operations.
DEVELOPING A GROWER NETWORK
- For states that allow raw flower to be sold in dispensaries, OFM connects you with a network of cultivation operations in your state and provides you with a necessary channel for wide array of raw flower strains.
DEVELOPING A PROCESSOR NETWORK
- OFM develops relationships within your state and connects your cultivation operation with multiple processors to supply the market with your best product.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
- OFM works with the client's architects, engineers, and designers to facilitate the design and construction process of your retail site. A properly designed and customer friendly dispensary will be built at the right cost and designed to provide efficiencies for the purposes intended. Project managers work along side the client, architects, and other consultants to ensure that all OSHA, health department, local building codes, application intentions, and state regulations are met.
- OFM offers premium staffing services for your cultivation operation that include:
- Background Checks, both criminal and financial
- Drug Tests
- Staff Hiring, Training, and Education
- Staff Termination Procedures
- Whether you are looking to manage your dispensary operation on your own or would prefer it to be properly managed by OFM, appropriate involvement will be determined in the consulting process.
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs)
- Quality Control is of the utmost importance within the legal medical and recreational cannabis industry. The current cannabis industry is highly regulated, staying with in compliance is important in order to keep state licensing and best serve your community. We offer standard operating procedures that are developed and adapted specifically for your dispensary operation and your employees.
- OFM ensures all raw cannabis flower and cannabis derived product is tested satisfactorily by a third party independent testing lab for appropriate cannabinoid, terpene profiles as well as testing for pesticides, mold, or unwanted attributes before it is released for inventory.
- OFM connects you with an appropriately licensed transportation service to deliver raw cannabis flower or cannabis derived product from the cultivation or processor operation to your dispensary retail location.
BRAND DEVELOPMENT & LICENSING
- Developing a cannabis retail brand is important for your customers. They will continue to come to your retail location for their cannabis needs based on your quality and consistency. State-by-state, your dispensary brand can become a brand that is recognized nation wide. Being a leader in your industry and market is something that every licensed dispensary should strive to become. If you would prefer to join our network's brand and operate under Organic Farmacy, we offer more than just a logo. OFM will consult with you to ensure your dispensary is exactly the type of retail operation you want it to be.
DISPENSARY OPERATION SERVICES
Cannabis Business Consulting
ORGANIC FARMACY MANAGEMENT OFFERS DISPENSARY CLIENTS A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES, FROM A LA CARTE TO FULL SERVICE DISTRIBUTION AND MANAGEMENT
Organic Farmacy Management