- OFM connects individuals or cannabis companies looking to enter the industry with potential investors and capital financing to fund operations.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
- OFM works with the client's architects and engineers to facilitate the design and construction process. A properly designed facility will be built at the right cost and designed to provide efficiencies for the purposes intended. Project managers work along side the client, architects, and other consultants to ensure that all OSHA, health department, local building codes, application intentions, and state regulations are met.
- OFM develops relationships within your state and connects your cultivation operation with multiple processors to supply the market with your best product.
- For states that allow raw flower to be sold in dispensaries, OFM connects you with a network of dispensaries in your state and provides you with a necessary distribution outlet.
- OFM offers premium staffing services for your cultivation operation that include:
- Background Checks, both criminal and financial
- Drug Tests
- Staff Hiring, Training, and Education
- Staff Termination Procedures
- Whether you are looking to manage your dispensary operation on your own or would prefer it to be properly managed by OFM, appropriate involvement will be determined in the consulting process and before signing a contract.
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPs)
- Quality Control is of the utmost importance within the legal medical and recreational cannabis industry. The current cannabis industry is highly regulated, staying in compliance is important in order to keep state licensing and best serve your community. We offer standard operating procedures that are developed and written specifically for your cultivation operation and your employees, as well as the availability of a professional during any State inspections.
- OFM connects your cultivation operation with third party independent testing labs for appropriate cannabinoid and terpene profiles, as well as specific testing for pesticides, mold, or unwanted attributes.
- OFM connects you with an appropriately licensed transportation service to deliver your product to licensed processors and or dispensaries in our distribution networks.
ORGANIC FARMACY MANAGEMENT OFFERS CONSULTATION SERVICES TO CLIENTS, INCLUDING A WIDE RANGE OF CULTIVATION OPERATION SERVICES, FROM A LA CARTE OPTIONS TO FULL DISTRIBUTION AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES.
CULTIVATION OPERATION SERVICES
Organic Farmacy Management
Cannabis Business Consulting